There are many different reasons why a company relocates its office. Strategic decisions surrounding staff fluctuation, cost efficiency, location preference, and desired building caliber are often key factors when considering office relocation and/or space acquisition. Capstone aims to make this transition as seamless as possible by following these steps:
Step 1: Requirements Gathering
- What are the objectives of relocation?
- Is relocation the best solution for your company?
- What is the target move in date, desired layout, length of lease, geographical requirements, budget, special needs, etc.
Step 2: Market Survey
- Based off of the requirements discussed during the information gathering phase, Capstone will thoroughly survey the marketplace to select appropriate opportunities for your company.
- Access to multiple comprehensive data bases provides Capstone clients with accurate and up to date information on availabilities.
- Experience and deep knowledge of NYC commercial real estate inventory provides clients with upcoming opportunities, often before they’re publically listed anywhere.
- Presentation of selected spaces including general building information, floor plans, and description.
Step 3: Space Tour
- Multiple buildings are visited during a space tour, with the properties arranged in an efficient order to ensure that your time is spent effectively.
- It is typical that multiple space tours are necessary in order to help our clients become acquainted with the marketplace before developing a “Short List.”